Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Off To A Great Start!

Good Evening Readers,

I was going to throw myself back into the challenge of sending two queries a month like last year but I changed my mind.  I'm just going to focus on sending them period.  We'll see how it goes. 

I have sent two queries this month.  One to a literary agent who is interested in new authors.  Plus for me.  And the other is interested in stories with a voice of their own, with the characters driving the story.  I like these two queries.

I almost sent another two today but when I read up on them both, I found that they weren't a good fit for me.  I may browse around some more tonight to see if any other agents catch my eye.  Perhaps I did not focus enough on agents looking for new talent.  I'll head in that direction more so this year. 

Anyway, it's getting late and there is still much to do.  Take care everyone.  Thanks for sticking around for this slow moving but full of wonderful sights and lessons journey I'm taking.  And as always,

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment