Thursday, October 4, 2018

Query Updates and Such

Greetings and Salutations Readers!

For those of you affected by Hurricane Florence, I'm sending thoughts and prayers to you and yours.  I hope you remained safe and are taking the steps necessary to put your normal lives back together. 

This won't be a long post as I am (I hope) close to the end of my (now) month long bout with laryngitis AND, as of Sunday, a nasty cold has joined the party.  GOOD TIMES ahead...  Needless to say, I'm not at my best so do forgive. 

I'm still working on the drama cop story along with the short comedy.  As I'm sure you can imagine, it's slow going with the aftermath of Florence and the illnesses that just won't quit.  But I'm still kicking, that I am.

I also sent another query out today.  Shout out to Gabe Andrews and Harold Chester for bringing Ms. Weronika Janczuk to my attention!  She is with the D4EO Literary Agency (www.d4eoliteraryagency.com) and I'm looking forward to speaking with her.  Remember, there may be a thousand "no's" but I only need one "yes" and patience is my dear friend.  I'm happy to get a response either way the ball drops. 

Well, considering I am having just the worst time breathing through my nose at the moment, I'm going to go make friends with Vicks Vapor Rub and my bed.  Continue reading.  Keep putting those quills to parchment.  And as always

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment