Saturday, March 2, 2019

Almost But Not Quite

Hello Fellow Readers!

Well, I gave it a shot.  I was trying to submit Love Revisited to Hallmark for publishing.  They have very specific rules on what they will except, one being the length.  I had to double the length of the original story in a few weeks.  Yeah, that didn't happen in time.  But that's alright.  I'm sure Hallmark will open that window again to accept manuscripts.  By diving back into the story, I have been able to add much more depth to some of the characters and enrich the story as well.  So I won't be putting that particular story back up just yet. 

I've got bits and pieces of stories but nothing new to post yet.  For those of you who are still here taking this journey with me, thank you.  It's a slow journey but one worth having. 

Well, I'm off to write some more.  Enjoy your day.  There are only so many minutes in this life we have.  Appreciate every minute of it.  And, as always,

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment