Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July 1, 2015

Good Morning Readers,

It's July 1st.  The contest judging deadline has passed.

I got word late last night that I did not win and was not a finalist and I'm ok with that.  It was a fun rush to even be in the contest and to not hear anything until the very end means to me that it was a tough call all the way to the bitter end.  I've already started looking into my next contest to join and agents to run with my novel.  Remember, it only takes one "yes".  Who cares how many no's.

Thank you for being on this journey with me, to those who have been around since the beginning and to those who just joined us.  Take care and be sure to live your dreams, whatever it takes.  Life is too short not to.  And as always,

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment