Monday, November 23, 2015

What's New

Good Evening All!  

Yes, I have gone quiet again.  Sorry about that.  Busy times, busy times but I am here.  

I found an experienced agent that is willing to read the first two chapters of the novel so I've been getting it into the right format and getting my query letter ready.  We shall see.  It only takes one person to say "yes" through the many, many "no"'s.   

Someone recommended to me that perhaps adding Twitter to my social media outlets would not be a bad idea.  I have glanced at Twitter maybe once or twice but maybe I will.  Right now, I'm getting the next wave of queries ready while continuing to tweak "Love Revisited", add on to my attempt at syfy which has no title yet, and perhaps throwing these few of these poems I've been dabbling with your way.  

If I do not write again before this week ends, then to all who celebrate it, have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Eat well.  Enjoy your family and friends.  Remember what you are truly thankful for in your life.  I'm sure there is much.  Need help?  You can see, read, hear, have computer access, use your hands to type, have something to type on, not naked (unless you WANT to be), have to option to eat or drink if you wanted to, shall I go on?  I can for days.  

Anyway, happy holidays all and of course

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment