Saturday, January 9, 2016

Happy New Year

Good Morning Readers and Happy New Year to you all!

I hope you welcomed in the year in the best way you know how, whether it was solo or with friends and family.  It's a time to start fresh and you should make the best of it.

I have put my best foot forward as well.  Today I've sent out another query letter.  I am hopeful as this agent was previously an editor and also has a history in marketing.  But the best part is he also requests the first TWO CHAPTERS!  This is huge.  Most agents want a brief paragraph summary or your first 10 pages at best.  We shall see.  I'm off to research my next agent to submit the novel too.

I also have not forgotten about my short stories.  I have almost all of "Love Revisited" updated.  I think I may go ahead and post the part of the update I have already so you can get a feel for the changes.  I still have the attempt at syfy in the works though this is definitely my most challenging piece.  And there is also the comedy in the works.  No point in leaving not sharing all this fun.  So the hope is to get back into my regular postings and throw some new items your way as well.

Thank you for sticking around and welcome to the new comers.  This is the year of Hope (self proclaimed by me).  What does this year mean for you?

Take care all and as always,

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment