Sunday, April 30, 2017

April Queries Sent

Good Evening All,

I hope all has been well with each and every one of you.  That you've taken the opportunity to live this life and not just let it live YOU.

I received another reply this month from a January query.  Not in my favor but a reply non the less and that, to me, it almost just as exciting.  At least I know they read my query and had the time (and desire) to reply to little old me.  So shout out to The Writers House agent Jodie Reamer and her assistant Alec Shane.  (www.writershouse.com)  Thank you both for the consideration.

I've sent my two queries for April.  Almost slipped my mind oddly enough.  The month ran away from me.  It's been a busy one. 

I'm almost done with the retweak of Love Revisited.  I hope to have it up next month.

Well, just wanted to give you all a quick update.  Thank you to everyone who has stuck by me on this journey of mine and to all of my new followers.  It's slow going but it's going.  Stay true to you and, as always,

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment