Monday, March 27, 2017

March Queries Sent

Good Evening Readers!

So far no takers in the agent department. But I have to give a shout out to The Laura Dail Literary Agency (www.ldlainc.com).  The agent I queried may not have wanted to represent my novel but she was nice enough to reply directly all the same.  So thank you Ms. Elana Roth Parker!  :-)

I've sent out my queries for March.  Still going the honest route with my queries.  Either love me for me or don't.  It only takes one "yes" to get my work out into the world. I'm still excited about all of this.

Oh, I have started looking at literary magazines.  Perhaps I'll try my hand at getting published in one of those.  Build up my "author presence" somewhat.  We'll see what happens.

It's getting late on my side of the world and I plan to grab a snack before I call it a night.  So good night all.  Thank you for taking this journey with me.  And as always,

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment