Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May Queries Sent

Good Evening Readers!

My May queries are on their way.  No word from any of my other queries yet. No big deal.  That won't stop me from writing. 

Have you had a chance to read the new version of Love Revisited?  I'd love to get your thoughts on it.  Feedback is always welcome. 

For those of you who've lost a military member of your world, be it family or friend, I hope your hearts found some comfort on this past Memorial Day as we remember the men and women who gave their lives to protect others.  They will never be forgotten.

Forgive me if I get these wrong but I mean well.  In no particular order as they are ALL important.

"Integrity First.  Service Before Self.  Excellence in All We Do." - US Air Force
"Semper Paratus. (Always Ready)" - US Coast Guard
"Semper Fidelis.  (Always Faithful)" - US Marines
"Honor, Courage, Commitment" - US Navy
"This We'll Defend.  Army Strong." - US Army

Source:  http://www.military-quotes.com/mottos/USA.htm

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment