Thursday, September 7, 2017

So Very Behind

Good Evening Readers,

When life decides to get in the way, it truly takes no prisoners!  I am now officially 4 agent queries behind and still have to send my 2 for this month.  But no worries,  I'm reviewing agents now.  I still would like at least one (and thanks again to every agent who responded no matter what the reply) to explain if i'm doing this right.  That would be nice to know.

My thoughts and prayers go out for those affected by or in the path of or with family/friends in the path of Hurricane Irma.  Take this seriously people.  Be safe.  Be prepared.  Tangible items can be replaced but a life lost cannot.

Keeping this one short and sweet since I have more agent homework to get to.  Take care all.  Stay safe and as always,

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment