Monday, July 18, 2016

Another Query Letter Sent

Good Evening All (Good Morning by the time I finish this),

It has been a long while since I've last posted, I know.  It's been busy in my day to day, 9 to 5, life here.  I have still been slowly but surely updating Love Revisited but I've been distracted by the new story brewing in my mind.  It's still in the very early stages, writing down every idea that has anything to do with the new story. It's a good problem to have when you have several stories going on in your mind at once, if you can keep track of them all (like I can)! :-)

I'm posted at this late/early hour because I've submitted another note worthy query letter.  I took a completely different approach with this letter.  100% honesty.  Don't misunderstand.  All of my queries have been honest.  Perhaps 100% real is the better description.  Straight from the heart and less of the politics of writing a proper query letter.  The format is the same so no points off there, I hope.  But the contact was sincere, from a new author trying to make a mark in the world.  We shall see how this goes.

The worse that could happen is that I get no response and I move on to the next possible agent.  There can be 100s "no's" but it only takes one "yes" to get the ball rolling.  I'd rather wait for the right agent instead of just ANY agent.  An agent who loves my work as much as I do.

My eyes are begging to be closed and I shall oblige them.

Take care of yourselves, where ever you are in the world.  There are many negative acts against our fellow man going on in the world.  Remain positive.  Be aware of your surroundings.  And use good sense (I'd say common sense but it's not common).

And as always,

Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment