Saturday, October 22, 2016

Our Hearts Go Out

Good morning,  good evening,  good day all.

Long time no write.   Trust me, it pains my heart not to have a moment to put pen to paper and post for you all.  Thank you all truly for staying on this journey with me.  But much has happened recently in our communities those I know and those I don't know.

The hurricanes and weather anomalies that are tearing through our homes,  our schools, our towns around the world is having devastating affects.  My prayers go out to those directly affected, to those indirectly affected, and those braves souls who risk life and limb to help.

On a much lighter note, I am still writing.  I'm debating on trying my hand at writing screenplays.  Some of my latest ideas don't seem to translate well in story form but to see it on a screen!?  I got excited.  I'll be researching those for sure.  Love Revisted is a few pages from being completely rewritten and I will most certainly post the whole rewrite at one time.

We'll I must run.  Take of your families. Keep those affected by tragedy in your thoughts. And as always,

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment